World End Stream?

Here you can talk about everything related to The Exiled.
Iwillsolo
Vanguard Supporter

World End Stream?

Postby Iwillsolo » 31 Jul 2016, 14:26

As i really have a big bad problem in my current setup i cannot play the game for like 10 days, so i thought to ask if anyone going to stream the world end event or not? Or even record and upload it to youtube later.

Please post your twitch/youtube channel here if you gonna do it ☺ thanks in return

Robzeen
Nomad Supporter

Re: World End Stream?

Postby Robzeen » 31 Jul 2016, 16:24

I will probably stream over at www.twitch.tv/Robzeenat0r
Robzeen, Leader of Uncommon Valor

Winner of EU Mistral in Alpha June/July 2016

realAlpha
Nomad Supporter

Postby realAlpha » 31 Jul 2016, 18:06

Iwillsolo wrote:As i really have a big bad problem in my current setup i cannot play the game for like 10 days, so i thought to ask if anyone going to stream the world end event or not? Or even record and upload it to youtube later.

Please post your twitch/youtube channel here if you gonna do it ☺ thanks in return

No point, as of last night end boss is bugged and literally cannot die. If the server that whoever will be streaming on has pvp, watch. If not, don't.

dbltnk
Game Developer

Postby dbltnk » 31 Jul 2016, 19:15

realAlpha wrote:No point, as of last night end boss is bugged and literally cannot die. If the server that whoever will be streaming on has pvp, watch. If not, don't.

As far as we can say this is just a visual glitch and the boss should die in the end. We will be watching both EU servers tonight.

realAlpha
Nomad Supporter

Postby realAlpha » 02 Aug 2016, 12:24

dbltnk wrote:
realAlpha wrote:No point, as of last night end boss is bugged and literally cannot die. If the server that whoever will be streaming on has pvp, watch. If not, don't.

As far as we can say this is just a visual glitch and the boss should die in the end. We will be watching both EU servers tonight.

Didn't happen to me. Was fighting it for literally 20+ minutes, didn't die, storm consumed everything.

Robzeen
Nomad Supporter

Postby Robzeen » 02 Aug 2016, 19:02

We killed it on stream, so... :roll:
Robzeen, Leader of Uncommon Valor

Winner of EU Mistral in Alpha June/July 2016

Return to “General Discussion”