What would you want to see in the game [OT]

This is for general chat about things not related to The Exiled.
p3pe

What would you want to see in the game [OT]

Postby p3pe » 15 Mar 2014, 00:07

As above, this topic tells us, what u wanted to say in this game, namely, if have u got any suggestions about the game for the whole technique ?
In you'r opinion style inthis game is similar to albion ?
Let's start our discussion about this.

dbltnk
Game Developer

Re: What would you want to see in the game [OT]

Postby dbltnk » 15 Mar 2014, 02:27

In my humble opinion we do have some similarities with Albion Online (Sandbox MMO, equipment-driven, Unity, Photon) but also quite a lot of differences. They go for cross-platforms controls. We focus on Mouse/Keyboard. They go for one huge server. We go for lots of small and unique worlds. They apply save zones and pvp flags. We strife to leave player's their freedom of choice.

It's going to be super interesting to see how our game is going to develop and how they are going to develop theirs. I'd say that both games will have their niche in the Sandbox MMO space - along EVE Online and others.

p3pe

Postby p3pe » 15 Mar 2014, 10:26

I always waited for the game like this in some terms of to make better time off from work, I see that progress which is going to full steam and keep it up because it really is getting ready good game, some design alone will encourage longer terms of screenshots

tenshi

Postby tenshi » 04 Jul 2015, 09:50

First i want to see me in the game.

*stares*

Temere

Postby Temere » 05 Jul 2015, 01:09

dbltnk wrote:We focus on Mouse/Keyboard.

I actually did attempt to make custom bidings for my Xbox One controller to the game, during the last kickstarter playtest

I was successful in mapping YBAX and the D-pad but was unable to find how to have it register the Thumbsticks before the test ended

And having never worked with Unity before, I was able to find the file where the controlls are mapped, but could not understand in which code they were written or If i was opening them the wrong way. So every time i tried to change them manually, I broke the game.
Some seek thrills in amusement parks or death defying stunts.

I seek my thrills in Gaming.

Return to “Off Topic & Other Games”